We are looking for a Production Coordinator or an experienced Production Secretary whom is looking to step up to Production Coordinator to join our team for a C4 Factual Entertainment series, filming in remote and hostile environments across multiple countries.
Dates: ASAP – November
Main responsibilities and skills required:
• Working with the Line Producer and Production Manager on shoot set up and post production
• Writing call sheets
• Organising international shoots including flights/hotels/visas/carnets/COVID-19 testing
• Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail
• Be able to react quickly and effectively to changes in filming plans/schedules.
• Knowledge and experience of COVID protocols and implementation
• Expenses reconciliation and raising POs
• Experience of completing post-production paperwork.
• Ensuring rushes are backed up and returned to the post facility and monitoring drives.
Please send your CV and a covering letter with the subject line: Production Coordinator. Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience.
The role is a mixture of working from home and our London office (but this is flexible).
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce and equal opportunities for all. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
10th May 2022
6th Jun 2022