• Experienced Digital Producer to supply social content for Top Gear Digital Channels, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
• Must be able to self shoot and self edit own material.
• Encyclopaedic knowledge of Top Gear. .
• Must have a love and knowledge of cars
• Experience of setting up foreign shoots
The Top Gear Digital Producer will be tasked with overseeing the production of behind the scenes and social content for official Top Gear digital channels - Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat - and relevant commercial partners. They will be responsible for planning, capturing, managing shoots and delivering final edits for approval - ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and to the required brief.
This role will have a heavy focus on creating original content for Top Gear branded channels, so experience in making motoring content and an understanding of the Top Gear brand is highly desirable.
The Digital Producer will need to be comfortable in all elements of digital production - from shooting and editing.
Must also be experienced in taking feedback and answering to a number of stakeholders, as well as the ability to quickly adapt as shoots will heavily rely on TV production schedules, which can be subject to change. Up to date knowledge of camera equipment and post production software, as well as knowledge of the wider motoring community is a necessity.
Network / Platform
initially three months
within grade for experience
2nd Dec 2019
13th Dec 2019