Field Line Producer & Production Coordinator
UK Based TV Production looking for Field Line Producer and Production Co-ordinator to work on a US Animal Obs Doc, based in Florida.
- Must have Obs Docs credits on resume, ideally with experience of wildlife and animals for major US Broadcasters.
- Must have proven track record of strong organisational and planning skills with an ability to manage demands to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to run the day to day operation on set, including management of crew and equipment and troubleshooting production issues as required.
- Location management including overseeing any location complications whilst maintaining effective relations with location site staff and Production and Broadcast Execs.
- Develop and manage effective communications and relations across all departments on site.
- Experience of monitoring and managing Health and Safety on location.
- Daily Call Sheets
- Managing Floats
- Be aware of compliance issues
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work as a local in Florida, USA
Dates: From October 2019: 23-25 week contract.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter outlining how your experience matches the job requirements as well as confirming availability.
12th Aug 2019
14th Sep 2019