I'm an accomplished Producer/Director working on observational documentaries and specialist factual content. I enjoy working across a wide range of subjects and environments, from filming with high-profile institutions and presenters to exploring new technology and planning remote expeditions. I love discovering and shaping surprising stories ... Read More
I'm an accomplished Producer/Director working on observational documentaries and specialist factual content. I enjoy working across a wide range of subjects and environments, from filming with high-profile institutions and presenters to exploring new technology and planning remote expeditions. I love discovering and shaping surprising stories with unusual characters that take the audience to hard to see places. Discovering new worlds and complex subjects is one of the real joys of the job and my output over the last few years has seen me investigating everything from International diplomacy and cutting edge medicine to equities trading, ancient history and true crime. I have a track record of successfully experimenting with new techniques to bring a visual flair to programmes. I'm used to working with complex access and engaging with contributors in sensitive situations and am comfortable dealing with multiple legal, safety and editorial issues.
• Producer and Director of documentary and specialist factual programming for mainstream UK and International Broadcasters.
• Experienced finding and developing stories, progressing ideas from origination to final delivery as well as working with established formats.
• Confident getting the best from contributors from all walks of life as well as directing first time and experienced presenters.
• Expert directing multiple crews and excellent shooting and technical skills on most broadcast equipment including FS7, C300
• Comfortable working on fast-turnaround schedules and across multiple edit suites.
• Accomplished writing treatments, shooting and commentary scripts.
• Final Cut Pro, Avid and Premier Self-editing.
• Flexible between landmark and smaller budget productions and trialling emerging technologies.
• Hostile environment trained
• Drone Pilot
• French speaker
• Current US iVisa Read Less
|Course / Qualification||Training Provider / Institution||Year|
|Managing COVID 19 Risks on Production / First Option / 2020|
|Managing COVID 19 Risks on Production||First Option||2020|
Locations I can work in:
Drone Pilot (CAA PFAW)
Heath And Safety Training
I Visa USA
Canon 5D MKIII
Canon EOS 1DX
Canon EOS C300
Final Cut Pro 7
Final Cut Pro X
Remote Location Training
Sony a7S II