Producer with 5 years' experience who has produced narrative short form content through to branded content/ad campaigns & music promos. I have produced content for clients such as Dazed, Boots No7, Sanofi, P&O, Robinson's, MSD, Lego, Pandora and Disney for various agencies as well as creating multi award winning narrative short fi... Read More
Producer with 5 years' experience who has produced narrative short form content through to branded content/ad campaigns & music promos. I have produced content for clients such as Dazed, Boots No7, Sanofi, P&O, Robinson's, MSD, Lego, Pandora and Disney for various agencies as well as creating multi award winning narrative short films and music promos (my latest one for Palace: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2oX0ra1M8)
- Pre-producing, producing on site and coordinating multiple video projects from conception
through to delivery.
- Writing treatments and briefs for all video production.
- Creating call sheets and risk assessments, ensuring that all docs and permissions are taken care of prior to the shoot.
- Manage and update on-going production paperwork such as release forms, call sheets, scripts etc
- Sourcing crew and talent.
- Producing content in line with client brand awareness as well as client briefs.
- Cost and manage budgets of varying sizes and able to negotiate and control production expenditure.
- Comfortable working with small budgets
- Overseeing all location sourcing/coordinating including negotiation, booking, accommodation as well as all permits
- Obs doc experience (working with communities, casting people, families and sports clubs).
I am confidently able to manage expectations from clients, I have the ability to prioritise and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment and am able to maintain relationships across teams to ensure all content is in line with the brief. Alongside this, I enjoy adapting my skills and approach, improvising and thriving on bringing exciting ideas to life in an as cost-effective way as possible.
https://vimeo.com/328217272 Read Less
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
Content Management Systems
Heath And Safety Training
Final Cut Pro 7
Final Cut Pro X
Crossroads: 32 Film Festivals, nominated for 16 awards, won 12 awards including Best Drama, Best Screenplay, Best Short Film, Best Supporting Actor and Best International Short Film. Picked up distribution with Shorts International whilst at Cannes and later distribution with a NFP Organisation in France to help combat homophobia. Crossroads also competed at the world renowned Torino Film Festival in Italy.
Run Run as Fast as You Can: 6 Film Festivals thus far, won Best Drama at LA Film Awards and is nominated for two more. Screened at two BAFTA film festivals and currently being considered by BAFTA.
Father: 45 Film Festivals thus far, won various awards including Best Film, Best Child Actor, Best Horror, Best SFX Make Up and Best cinematography. Will be screening in Jan 2018 at the prestigious LSFF.