Producer/Director, Edit Producer, Radio Producer
Experienced, highly motivated and multi-skilled Producer/Director, Radio Producer, Broadcaster and Journalist. Exceptional storyteller and ideas person. Specialist in farming, environment and rural affairs. Nuffield Farming Scholar with a global network of contacts in food and farming.• 15 years' experience producing and directing BBC ... Read More
Experienced, highly motivated and multi-skilled Producer/Director, Radio Producer, Broadcaster and Journalist. Exceptional storyteller and ideas person. Specialist in farming, environment and rural affairs. Nuffield Farming Scholar with a global network of contacts in food and farming.
• 15 years' experience producing and directing BBC primetime and daytime programmes.
• Comfortable under pressure and able to deliver ambitious, original journalism on a limited budget and fast turn-around.
• Confident and proactive location director (single and multi camera).
• Organised and efficient edit producer (Avid) who understands how to weave a powerful narrative using voiceover, music, pace and creative storytelling.
• Used to leading a team and directing high-profile on-screen talent and crews.
• Skilled radio producer and presenter with own recording equipment (Tascam) and proficient in a range of editing software (VCS Startrack and Highlander, Audacity, Radioman).
• Specialist knowledge in farming, environment and rural affairs. Nuffield Farming Scholar with a global network of contacts.
• Valid US iVisa. Extensive overseas filming and recording experience (USA, Kenya, Tanzania, Romania, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium).
• Robust, resilient and reliable – thrives in a fast-paced environment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, INCLUDING EXAMPLES OF MY WORK (TV, RADIO AND PRINT), PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: WWW.JONESTHEJOURNO.COM Read Less
|Course / Qualification||Training Provider / Institution||Year|
|Teeline Shorthand / Midland News Association / 2003|
|Teeline Shorthand||Midland News Association||2003|
Anna joined us as Producer-Director on God's Lone Country - a short documentary we made for the Royal Society of Arts' Food, Farming and Countryside Commission, exploring three lives in rural Derbyshire.
Anna is amazing and knows the rural affairs brief inside-out. Working with a small development team she researched and identified our three key contributors, and assembled a strong production team for the shoot. Anna coaxed some amazing stories from her interviews and captured their lives and surrounding really well.
She also liaised and sometimes mediated between the RSA team and our team at Together TV, ultimately producing a film that worked really well for all involved. She helped secured coverage the film on BBC radio whilst we landed some coverage in the Mail's TV pages. The film has been watched over 800k times on Facebook and kicked off a global conversation about rural issues faced in different countries.
You can see the film here: www.facebook.com/watch/?v=529655774232649
Super-professional and a pleasure to work with, I'd heartily recommend Anna to other production teams and companies.
Alex Kann Chief Executive Together TV
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
I Visa USA
Fortnum and Mason Food and Drink Awards, Best Radio Programme, 2014 (Runner Up)<br /> <br /> Reporter of the Year, North Wales, 2004 (Winner)