Producer / Senior Assistant Producer
Producer / Assistant Producer with a History & Arts specialism, strong shooting skills and experience setting up shoots all over the world.- Many credits across Specialist Factual and Fact Ent for BBC 1, BBC 2, Channel 4, Channel 5, PBS, National Geographic, and Discovery.- My specialism is in History & Arts programming. I have a B... Read More
Producer / Assistant Producer with a History & Arts specialism, strong shooting skills and experience setting up shoots all over the world.
- Many credits across Specialist Factual and Fact Ent for BBC 1, BBC 2, Channel 4, Channel 5, PBS, National Geographic, and Discovery.
- My specialism is in History & Arts programming. I have a BA Hons 2:1 in History, and a passion for untold stories and unheard voices. Specialism in Early Modern period (Tudor & Elizabethan), WWI, WWII, history of crime, and social history. Experience in other genres including arts, music, science, engineering, and travel.
- Foreign shoot setup and experience on location all over the UK, as well as the USA, Asia and Europe. Also setting up international remote filming.
- Story development & editorial: Finding, researching and developing stories, writing an edit script, working with editors.
- Genealogical research: tracing family history, tracking down relatives, conducting in-depth genealogical research, working with primary sources.
- Self shooter on broadcast shows such as 'A House Through Time' for BBC 2, 'Murder, Mystery & My Family' for BBC 1, 'The Blitz: Britain on Fire' on Channel 5 (as Shooting Producer), and 'Britain's Forgotten Army' on Channel 4.
- Experienced in all aspects of production, casting contributors and top experts, sourcing locations, scheduling, sourcing hard to find archive, negotiating rates for archive, setting up drama recon, working with art departments, supporting the edit and working with GFX teams, working with academics, high-profile talent and sensitive contributors. Read Less
|Course / Qualification||Training Provider / Institution||Year|
|Business Affairs and Copyright / Screenskills / 2021|
|Business Affairs and Copyright||Screenskills||2021|
|Managing COVID-19 Risks on Productions / First Option Safety Consultants / 2020|
|Managing COVID-19 Risks on Productions||First Option Safety Consultants||2020|
|Online Risk Awareness (RAW) Safety Training / First Option Safety Consultants / 2019|
|Online Risk Awareness (RAW) Safety Training||First Option Safety Consultants||2019|
|Sony PMW 200 Refresher Course / Skills2Film / 2017|
|Sony PMW 200 Refresher Course||Skills2Film||2017|
|Lighting & Safety Course / BBC Academy / College of Production / 2014|
|Lighting & Safety Course||BBC Academy / College of Production||2014|
|Phantom v640 High Speed Camera Training / BBC Production Services / 2014|
|Phantom v640 High Speed Camera Training||BBC Production Services||2014|
|Development: Treatments Workshop with Frank Ash / BBC Academy / College of Production / 2014|
|Development: Treatments Workshop with Frank Ash||BBC Academy / College of Production||2014|
|Self Shooting Canon XF305 / BBC Academy / College of Production / 2014|
|Self Shooting Canon XF305||BBC Academy / College of Production||2014|
|Formats & Codecs Course / BBC Academy / College of Production / 2013|
|Formats & Codecs Course||BBC Academy / College of Production||2013|
Sorry, we're currently unable to load posts
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
Heath And Safety Training
I Visa USA
Canon 5D MKII
Final Cut Pro 7
Canon EOS C300