Profile A highly skilled factual P/D with a passion for sharing stories that reveal the wonders of the world and the people that inhabit it. Enthusiastic about all things scientific with a keen interest in the latest developments in medicine, technology and neuroscience.Key Skills • Versatile and very experienced P/D of fact-ent, docs, ob-do... Read More
A highly skilled factual P/D with a passion for sharing stories that reveal the wonders of the world and the people that inhabit it. Enthusiastic about all things scientific with a keen interest in the latest developments in medicine, technology and neuroscience.
• Versatile and very experienced P/D of fact-ent, docs, ob-docs, specialist-factual and drama reconstruction.
• Wide range of credits for BBC, C4, ITV, Netflix, National Geographic, Discovery, Science, PBS, SKY 3D and History
channels for: ’Phil Spencer’s Stately Homes’, ’NASA’s Unexplained Files’, ‘What on Earth’, 'The Greatest Events of WWII in Colour', ‘Secrets of Her Majesty’s Secret Service’, ’Summer Exhibition’, including the Broadcast Award-winning ‘Climbing Great Buildings’
• Accomplished and creative Edit Producer, Storyteller and Scriptwriter who can simplify complex ideas.
• Seasoned self-shooter (C300, Canon XF305, 5D)
• Fluent French and Polish speaker, Basic Russian.
• I-Visa Read Less
We had a great idea and brilliant footage for a “Making of Film”, but no idea of where and how to start pulling the 120 hours of materials together. Then we looked at what Kasia had to offer in terms of experience in this area, not had we only found a brilliant Edit Producer, we found a storyteller with a keen eye for structure and pacing. The “Making David Attenborough’s Micro Monsters” was broadcast on Sky in July to rave critical review.
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
Heath And Safety Training
Work Permit Australia
Work Permit EU
Work Permit New Zealand
Work Permit USA
I Visa USA
Canon 5D MKII
Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro 7
Single Camera Directing
Canon EOS C300
Broadcast Best Daytime Series 2011 for 'Climbing Great Buildings'