AP / Shooting PD / Development Producer
- factual / specialist factual / natural history content - storytelling and self shooting to a high standard - international shoot producing (multilingual: German bilingual, Spanish, Portuguese) - Difficult access negotiation, working with sensitive contributors.I am a versatile multilingual shooting PD with a passion for factual, natural histo... Read More
- factual / specialist factual / natural history content
- storytelling and self shooting to a high standard
- international shoot producing (multilingual: German bilingual, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Difficult access negotiation, working with sensitive contributors.
I am a versatile multilingual shooting PD with a passion for factual, natural history and specialist factual content. Previous projects have seen me managing relationships with particularly vulnerable individuals (victims of child sexual exploitation, survivors of torture, refugees, care leavers etc) and working in hostile environments for companies such as Raw, Wild Blue Media, Endemol Shine, Al Jazeera, and ITN. I am confident setting up shoots internationally and working with fixers, and as I regularly work in mainland Europe (also post Brexit) I am as comfortable driving abroad as in the UK.
Cameras I operate include the FS7 and C300 as well as most other broadcast quality cameras. I was awarded a Four Corners scholarship for Advanced Camera Training on Alexa and Red Epic, and I am confident working independently and managing my own camera and sound equipment as well as crossshooting, assisting and working with others in multicam situations. Read Less
|Course / Qualification||Training Provider / Institution||Year|
|Advanced Camera Craft / Four Corners / 2017|
|Advanced Camera Craft||Four Corners||2017|
|One World Media / International Reporting Workshop / 2015|
|One World Media||International Reporting Workshop||2015|
Marie-Claire is an incredible asset to any production. She is a thoroughly safe pair of hands but also highly creative. She is an excellent director, self-shooter, writer and edit producer. She can be relied on at every stage of production and delivers excellent work on very tight deadlines.
An absolute joy to work with.
A good shooting AP should be able to take over from the shooting PD at short notice if necessary. MC did this on our production a few times - it really helped us out! Her camerawork is strong, she’s able to do sound as well as the more mundane (but important) skills like DIT & driving. She set up shoots with vulnerable contributors and kept our interviewees at ease during filming...A great asset to any shoot!
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
Avid Media Composer
Canon EOS C300