Runner - Camera Trainee
Currently freelance running for TV productions working alongside high profile talent, handling members of the public (including large crowds and children), working alongside producers and handling of paperwork.Running Experience Includes: - Handling cash - Handling paperwork related to production including call sheets, schedules and scripts -... Read More
Currently freelance running for TV productions working alongside high profile talent, handling members of the public (including large crowds and children), working alongside producers and handling of paperwork.
Running Experience Includes:
- Handling cash
- Handling paperwork related to production including call sheets, schedules and scripts
- Dealing with high-profile talent
- Dealing with members of the public including large crowds
- Basic Customer Service
- Dock 10 Experienced
- High End Soap/Drama
Camera Experience Includes:
- Helping rig and de-rig up to 6 cameras used to film the show.
- Organising with the Camera Operator the most suitable positions for the camera to be when live.
- Helping organise cables and keep them tidy and safe around the set.
- Cable Bashing and Coiling.
- Switching the cameras from being on a pedestal to handheld when needed.
- Shadowing experience learning skills and techniques from Camera Assistants on High End TV productions.
- Operating Sony FS7
- Operating Canon C200/300
- Operating GoPro and DSLRs.
Best TV Studio Show
Role - Producer
University Student Awards 2019 Read Less
|Course / Qualification||Training Provider / Institution||Year|
|Bespoke First Aid Training / Oscar Charlie Medical And Rescue / 2020|
|Bespoke First Aid Training||Oscar Charlie Medical And Rescue||2020|
|Fire Warden Theory Training Course / First Option / 2020|
|Fire Warden Theory Training Course||First Option||2020|
|Coronavirus Basic Awareness on Production Training / ScreenSkills / 2020|
|Coronavirus Basic Awareness on Production Training||ScreenSkills||2020|
|BA (Hons) in Television & Radio / The University of Salford / 2019|
|BA (Hons) in Television & Radio||The University of Salford||2019|
|Carbon Literacy Project / Albert (BAFTA) via University of Salford / 2017|
|Carbon Literacy Project||Albert (BAFTA) via University of Salford||2017|
Media I Work In:
Locations I can work in:
Final Cut Pro
Final Cut Pro X
Adobe Premier Elements
Best Studio Show - Spoiler Alert
Merit: The Baftars (Student Awards) / National Citizen’s Service 2016 / Bronze Level -
Duke of Edinburgh Awards Scehme.