This highly practical, intensive course will teach you everything you need to know to get filming with confidence on the Sony FS7, and how to get to grips with its continuous super slow motion capabilities. Structured so that the crucial theory is interspersed with hands-on exercises, the course will take you step-by-step through setting it up to film with full manual control, teach you the camera’s technical strengths (and weaknesses), record broadcast quality sound, as well as showing you how to handle the tapeless workflow. More than simply covering the technical aspects of the camera for self-shooters, though, the course will also teach you key directing skills including framing, shot composition, building sequences, and shooting for the edit, so you can film material for broadcast.
- An overview of the camera and its extras
- Setting up the camera with rigs, brace, tripods etc
- Using matte boxes and filters
- Setting up menus, including recording quality for video, custom functions, and frame rates
- Tapeless recording: using compact flash cards, including which ones to use
- Exposure, shutter speed, ISO settings and white balance
- Making best use of available light
- The best lenses for using with this camera
- Audio recording- the options available, avoiding pitfalls, and recommendations.
- Ingesting footage and transcoding for the edit
- Slow motion shooting
This course offers Talent Manager Pro members the following discount:
This course offers the following early bird discount: