You are currently using an unsupported web browser. For the best experience using the Talent Manager website please consider upgrading your browser.


Hi All,

So I have seen a number of jobs who require you to have an I Visa. As a freelancer assistant producer, how would I apply for an I Visa?
I have been told that I Visas are issued per job and are not transferable, so how can a job require you to have an I Visa?
Also if this is possible, can you get one as an individual?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Anupreet Bains by on


To add your answer, please sign in or register

Need Help?