Welcome to content creation in 2016, where storytellers have the power to take charge and share their ideas with brand new audiences.
On 4th July, RTS Futures will be hosting a unique event that will look at content creation in 2016.
At the event, Size Matters: A provocative look at short form content, you will get the opportunity to hear from some of the greatest short form pioneers including:
- Randel Bryan Director of Content & Strategy UK, Endemol Shine Beyond UK
- Adam Gee Commissioning Editor, Multiplatform & Online Video (Factual), Channel 4
- Max Gogarty Daily Content Editor, BBC 3
- Kelly Sweeney Director Of Production/Studios, Maker Studios International
- Andy Taylor CEO, Little Dot Studios
- Steve Wheen CEO, The Distillery
The host for the evening will be Pat Younge (CEO of Sugar Films and former Chief Creative Officer of BBC), and will follow an esteemed panel of industry leaders ready to share their advice, trends and insights. Topics include how to create a career online, what short videos gets commissioned and what the future holds for emerging creative talent.
From YouTube to Channel 4, Snapchat to BBC 3, the revolution is happening and you can be a part of it!
Whether you have your own YouTube channel, a 5 minute documentary idea, an innovative way to tell a story or simply want to be part of the next BIG thing, then this is the event for you.