Cycling Filmmaker - Documentaries (Self-shooting AP)
Do you have 3 years TV Filmmaking experience, making documentaries, a solid showreel and an interest in / knowledge of cycling?
As a Cycling Filmmaker, you will be contributing to the shooting, directing, scripting, and some editing of our documentary output.
This often involves working on location, both in the UK and abroad.
You must have an excellent base of creative filmmaking skills.
You’ll work closely with the Documentaries team to delivery documentary shoots, with narrative and structure.
The role is often fast paced and will require you to work to deadlines; an exciting and energetic environment to work in.
You will assist Series Producers, Production Managers, script writers, PC-Researchers & Edit Producers to interpret and realise the creative vision of the GCN+ documentary film App.
The position is based in our Bath office in the UK, but may require you to travel to shoot locations in the UK and abroad.
Relocation costs will not be covered.
You must have a full UK drivers license and the ability to work in the UK and EU.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the creative output of premium long form documentary content
* Take films from the development stage to the finished product
* Execute and deliver the story structure and narrative of films
* Direct presenters where appropriate and necessary
* Keep up to date with emerging cycling industry trends
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Experienced in location and studio filming
* Adept at shooting video (DSLR cameras mainly), gimbals, operating lights and recording basic sound.
* Able to demonstrate proficiency with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro)
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to get the job done.
11th Apr 2021
14th May 2021