Line Producer/Senior Production Manager
Great Scott Media is a new company which will focus on making entertainment, comedy entertainment, factual entertainment and scripted comedy shows for broadcasters and streaming platforms in the UK and global markets. The company has several projects in development alongside already securing several commissions for UK broadcasters.
We are looking for a Line Producer/Senior Production Manager to start asap on a reality series filming in the UK this summer. The successful candidate will be an experienced and accomplished individual with the ability to multi-task in a creative environment. The role requires someone who will be able to support the Editorial team whilst keeping a close eye on the budget and deadlines.
The below are desirable but not all essential:
• Experience of working on large reality series with a combination of fixed rig and PSC.
• Setting up a location base and tech village.
• Dealing with contributors and all compliance aspects of the show
• Previous experience with PMI
Main duties to include:
• Strong budgeting & financial reporting
• Legal & compliance of the show
• Overseeing the schedule from pre-production to location shoot.
• Dealing with the technical set up
• Overseeing the Covid Protocols
• Overseeing all of the location activities.
• Being across the technical set up of the show
• Managing the shooting teams and schedules
The pre-production is London based but once filming begins this will be on location for a total of four and half weeks between June and July.
Contract dates are asap to 30th July 2021.
25th Mar 2021
21st May 2021