Junior Production Accountant
We are an expanding Independent Media Production Company.
As the Junior Production Accountant, you will work closely with the Senior Production Accountant and Production Managers to support the smooth running of the finance element of the production and help ensure accurate reporting for the production’s financial position.
Review Cost Managers and liaise with Senior Production Accountant to ensure that:
• Estimates to complete production are itemised as appropriate and are a true reflection of expected costs
• Under/overspends are fully explained and up to date
• Provide support to Production Managers in completing cost report
• Provide support where necessary to new/junior Production Managers regarding cost monitoring and accounting procedures and requirements
• Preparation of production and other information for monthly financial reporting
• Maintenance and posting of internal recharges
• Help with petty cash and cash advance requests/reconciliations
• Assist in processing purchase ledger transactions
• Bank reconciliations
Skills and Experience
• Confident, engaging and open personality.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
• Eye for detail
• Stamina and persistence
• Enthusiasm for the role and desire to learn in a creative environment
• Discretion and common sense
• IT literate – especially excel
• Ability to prioritise and cope with last minute changes
• Inquisitive and proactive by nature
Desired Personal Attributes
• Passion and commitment to the business
• Experience of PMI or other similar integrated Production Management/Finance system would be beneficial
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, age or gender.
4th Feb 2020
20th Feb 2020