Amazing Productions are looking for a full-time edit assistant to oversee up to 5 inhouse avid suites.
• Outstanding working knowledge of Avid Media Composer including transcoding, conforming, syncing and general media management.
• Experience working in a thriving post-production environment with experience in direct edit support and asset management with a ‘can do attitude’ towards problem-solving and independent work. Photoshop Skills & PC/ MAC systems knowledge a bonus but not essential.
ADDITIONAL EDITOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting in offline edits.
• Ingesting & transcoding media
• Creating reels and cutdown versions of existing material.
• Working on Socials, Vox Pops and Editing Showreels.
• Creating EDLs and AAFs.
• Conforming/ Sync Checking
• Managing shared storage systems
• First point of call for the Editors.
• Responsible for assisting in all parts of the post-production process from ingesting new material to prepping for final playouts.
• Creating digital media files using Avid
• Transcoding various video and audio file types.
To apply, please email your CV with the subject EDIT ASSISTANT APPLICATION to apply.
6th Jan 2020
31st Jan 2020