Post Production Coordinator
We are looking for a Post Production Coordinator to join the post production team in Highbury & Islington. The duties would mainly include:
• Logging and completing post production paperwork/ assisting with deliverables and ensuring all paperwork is complete and uploaded by the deadline.
• Uploading completed documents to the Discovery Portal by the deadline.
• Working with the researcher and Post coord/ PM to ensure any 3rd party / archive/ Fair Use materials are being logged and ingested correctly, (including ensuring costs, rights etc are added to the log and making sure licenses/ release forms are signed and saved on the server).
• Liaising with our final post house and the Production Manager re: final post schedule/ making sure the project/materials are sent across to the final post house on schedule.
• Organising ADR sessions with actors if necessary.
• Assisting the post production team with anything else they may need help with.
Ideally you will have worked on a Discovery production as knowing the deliverables required for a Discovery series is beneficial. However if no Discovery experience, any post production paperwork experience would be useful.
The role is to start ASAP for a few weeks. End date TBC.
8th Aug 2019
22nd Aug 2019