If you think you can write and are passionate about factual television then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for development researchers to join its crack development team. We make content for the world’s leading networks, and we’re looking for people who can write treatments that hit it out of the park. You’ll also be an ideas generator, confident communicator and a team player.
We would love to hear from candidates that:
- have a passion for writing and can prove their writing abilities
- are brimming with fresh and exciting content ideas
- are a massive consumer of factual content.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the world’s leading content companies then send us some examples of your writing and a one page treatment for an idea that you think should be made into a factual programme or series.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a busy Television Production company and would suit a recent Journalism Graduate.
With your application, please include the following information:
- An up to date CV and cover letter detailing your experience and why you should be shortlisted.
- Please write a one page treatment for an idea that you think should be made into a factual programme or series.
- 1 example of your best writing.
Note - please email samples of work to: email@example.com
6th Aug 2019
30th Aug 2019