Executive's Assistant / Office Coordinator
We are looking for an Executive's Assistant / Office Coordinator to start Monday 9th Sept for a 3 month initial contract after probation, with potential to extend. This is not an entry-level position, it can be a fast paced role which requires organisation and prioritisation skills and the right person will have the ability to keep calm under pressure. It is a demanding role and you will be the go-to person in our busy 3 floor office. There is capacity for the role to develop. Please note this is not a production role. As stated above, this is not an entry level role and relevant experience is desired.
-Managing three senior management diaries
- taking management meeting minutes
- Managing office Interns
- Keeping up to date and expanding our green policies
- Booking travel and accommodation for management travel
- Reconciling office petty cash, management expenses and credit cards
- Maintaining office supplies and maintenance
- Working with our facilities manager who is based in our London Office on filing & systems for office maintenance
- Keeping our H&S & Risk Assessment docs up to date
Please send CV’s and letters of interest.
Deadline: Monday 12th August 2019. Interviews will take place from 27th August - 6th September.
*Please note due to the high level of interest, we may not be able to respond to all applications.*
1st Aug 2019
7th Sep 2019