Assistant Producer - Digital
We are looking for an AP to join their London offices, working with the digital team across all our output, for a six month fixed term contract.
We are a ground-breaking independent television production company with bases in London and Los Angeles. We have been entertaining audiences worldwide for 15 years with innovative and agenda-setting unscripted formats. From huge global hits like The Great British Bake Off and The Baby Borrowers, to multi award-winning documentaries like Benefits Street and Muslims Like Us. You’ll be working with the digital team on social media campaigns, website content and anything else that crops up.
What you’ll be doing
● Working on a range of shows including The Great British Bake Off, The Great Pottery Throw Down, Sewing Bee, Dispatches and more.
● Setting up and prepping for video shoots with key talent and contributors.
● On-shoot producing.
● Working on a variety of digital tasks, as required – from adding content to websites/social to briefing contributors about social media
● Working with senior stakeholders across the business.
● Multi-tasker – the job is varied and fast-paced.
● Independent worker and self-starter.
● Strong self-shooting experience on a FS7 or similar.
● Personable and able to bring out the best when working with talent and contributors.
● GSOH and like walks on the beach. But definitely the first one of those.
● Interest in photography.
● Experience in short form/social media.
Salary dependent on experience
Dependent on experience
31st Jul 2019
11th Sep 2019