As the Series Director, you will be responsible for:
- Directing large teams in the field and working closely with the Showrunner
- Playing a key role to ensure that timelines are met, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards.
- Actively involved in scripting, writing and editing content.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years experience as a Series Director on international productions, with a track record in True Crime documentaries.
- You must be a self-starter and team player with a can-do attitude and great communication skills.
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills.
- You should have a good sense of production logistics as you will be required to oversee some administrative aspects of the production.
- As this is a long-term project, you must also be willing to relocate to Asia.
Please send your CV (as a pdf) and links to relevant projects you have worked on.
We recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities or disabilities.
Singapore / South Korea
20th Jun 2019
20th Jul 2019