Office Co-ordinator for thriving television Production Company. We are looking for a team player who is personable with a ‘can do’, proactive and positive attitude.
You will be an integral part of the permanent staff team, ensuring smooth running of the office environment and will have strong diary management skills to oversee the diaries of two joint CEOs and COO.
• Ensure smooth running of the office
• Weekly food shop, and ensuring we have a good level of refreshments.
• Welcoming new starters to the company; ensuring they receive a warm welcome, have a desk and have been given companies policies etc
• Help closing a production. Collating and boxing up archive materials for storage.
• Clearing down desks once someone has left.
• Run an small office budget with the COO
• Desk planning and planning meetings with COO and Building Facilities Managers
• Liaise with IT department on IT requirements and daily issues.
• Handle and resolve all ad hoc office management queries on behalf of Joint CEOs;
• General administration and support including responding to transmission queries and managing company general email enquiries
• Processing holiday requests and keeping staff holidays updated
• Monitor and update company social media feeds and monitor and update the company website
• Water the plants
• Keeping the office tidy overall, and the kitchen daily.
CEO and COO Duties
• Diary management for the two joint CEOs and COO
• Organise meetings for the senior team, booking meeting rooms and external locations
• Meet and greet visitors on behalf of business team and CEOs and provide refreshments as required
• Be a key point of contact for the company - internally and externally
• Arrange extensive UK and international travel including all visas, airport transfers and accommodation arrangements
• Events organisation and hospitality
• Submit expenses for CEO’s and COO
• Any other administrative tasks as assigned by the Joint CEOs
• Maintain database of contacts
• Ad hoc filing and scanning
• Recruitment assistance (dealing with talent enquiries, filtering and filing CVs etc.)
• Prepare relevant documentation for meetings and ensure all paperwork generated by Joint CEOs is filed electronically and/or manually as require
Skills and Competencies Required
• A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude who is flexible and adaptable
• Shows a proactive and positive attitude
• Kind and compassionate interest in the welfare of all staff and freelancers
• Maintain company confidentiality, be professionally discreet and diplomatic
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Task focused – good organisational skills
• Attention to detail important
• MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, good typing speed
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Experience working within a TV environment would be helpful, but not essential
We are keen to reflect the diversity of UK Society at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
13th May 2019
24th May 2019