PRODUCTION MANAGER/FIXER NEEDED - Los Angeles
An Australian production company is looking for a Location Production Manager/Fixer to join a small team shooting a docu-series in Arizona & Oregon in June '19. Shoot period is 14 days ON LOCATION, with up to 4 casual prep days over the 2 weeks prior.
Applicants must have location & travel experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Prep: - obtaining filming permits, drone permits; booking in radios, local cells (if needed); check/arrange internet access for all locations; assist in sourcing any additional gear-hire needed locally; help sourcing additional local crew
* On Shoot:
- Meeting crew at LAX airport, assist where necessary with customs clearance process and carnet
- Manage airport check-ins/excess baggage and gear with internal flights
- Picking up hire cars and potentially being one of the drivers (must have open and clear US drivers license)
- Arrange check in/out and accommodation needs
- Arranging catering daily for crew both at hotel and on the road.
- Having petty cash, balancing etc for daily use
- Call Sheets & Daily Progress Reports
- Ensure all location & appearance releases are signed if not obtained prior to shoot. Log all releases & send back to Australia.
- Tracking and reporting expenses to Snr PM
- Supervise crew hours, ensuring proper breaks are taken and crew are shooting within the agreed parameters for each location
- Assist in dealing with public while on the road
10th May 2019
24th May 2019