Navigate to » About • Kit List • Pictures • Showreel • Recent CreditsA location sound recordist, production sound mixer and audio mixer with many years of experience in the sound recording and mixing industry. Based in London, UK with a highly personable and organised attitude. Possesses a broad range of skills in the T... Read More
Navigate to » About • Kit List • Pictures • Showreel • Recent Credits
A location sound recordist, production sound mixer and audio mixer with many years of experience in the sound recording and mixing industry. Based in London, UK with a highly personable and organised attitude. Possesses a broad range of skills in the TV production / Film, commercial, corporate, broadcasting, event, and audio visual sphere. A sound mixer in London, UK with fast array of experience and knowlage.
Extensive knowledge of workflows in all areas of production sound; TV, film, commercial, corporate, documentary, 360, VR, Binaural and branded content. Based in London, United Kingdom and happy to travel anywhere! Many hours of on-set experience working with every type of client. Someone you can trust to work harmoniously with any crew, whatever the shoot. Holds clean UK car and motorbike licences. UK passport holder, DBS / CRB checked, friendly, professional, hard-working and a can-do attitude. Getting the job done to the highest quality is the name of the game.
Worked alongside some A-list talent & directors/producers such as: Ed Sheeran, Stormzy, Richard E Grant, Jonathan Ross, Robbie Williams, Celia Imerie, Dame Diana Rigg, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Sir Ian Mckellen, Hugh Jackman, Robbie Williams, James Blunt, Gary Lineker, Guy Ritchie, Jamie Oliver, The Christley’s, Nick Ferrari, Elkhart Tolle, Dexter Fletcher to name a few!
Major commercial and corperate clients as a sound recordist / mixer including; BBC, Disney, Nike, USA, Bravo, VICE, France 5, Toyota, ITV, Google, USA Network, Microsoft, Sony, RTE, Neilson, Christies, Deutsche Bank, SYCO Music, Grand Public, Hyundai, LBC, Amey, DNA Films.
– Fully Licensed through PMSE – Ofcom to use CH38 for my wireless radio microphones
– I-Visa (Forigen Media) USA approved for 5 Years (2022)
– Full UK Driving licence and motorcycle licence & advanced IAM motorcyclist / driver
– Specialist 4×4 Driving skills for extreme environments
– DBS / CRB certification for working with children / minors
– Member of the Association of Motion Picture Sound: A.M.P.S. – A highly respected guild of professionals.
– Member of Broadcasting, Entertainment, Cinematograph and Theatre Union: BECTU
– Specialist skills and experience in 360 / VR and Binaural Shoots
– Specialist mountain training, and a life long skier and snowboarder for mountain shoots Read Less
Locations I can work in: