Share My Telly Job
20% of Company Training
Run by three experienced television professionals, Share My Telly Job’s Job Share Training Programme knowledgeably addresses the challenges faced by the Television industry as it looks to increase the diversity of its work force and retain the very best talent.
What business problems will you solve?
- Attract, retain and progress the best possible talent
- Recruit experienced talent instead of moving people up too quickly
- Increase equality in the workplace, ultimately boosting the number of women in senior management positions
- Address diversity and inclusion needs
- Improve motivation and maximize performance – avoiding burn out
- Add to the diversity and relatability of the stories you can tell.
We will work collaboratively with you to develop a flexible culture that addresses diversity and inclusion needs by delivering bespoke training and consultancy, based on research and extensive experience of job-sharing in different roles.
In an industry where there are no part-time jobs, we believe job-sharing is the most practical solution to retaining the best talent.
By engaging with the training, your company will qualify for the gold 'Job Share Accredited' badge on your thetalentmanager.com company profile and will be promoted as a company that champions diversity and is open to flexible working.
As a recipient of the badge, your company will be profiled across Share My Telly Job's website and social media. We might ask you to speak at events and we could also put you in touch with other production companies looking to embrace job sharing.
The Job Share Accredited branding will be sent to you for use online, in print and on screen.
Talk to us now to explore ways to move forward. Click here for more details.