Leading Creative Companies is a training course designed for Managing Directors, Business Owners and Senior Management Executives who lead indies based in the Nations and Regions.
Creative business owners and senior level leaders are facing significant challenges coming out of a global pandemic and in the current economic climate. This course was developed with industry leaders and senior company members in mind to help maintain focus, direction, creative output across the whole team and develop the best company culture for your business. It also provides an invaluable opportunity to expand your network and connections with fellow business leaders across the Nations & Regions.
The course will guide you through a variety of crucial and fundamental topics currently facing businesses within the screen sector including elements such as:
- Key Traits of Successful Businesses Leadership Styles
- Company Purpose and Vision
- How Your Company Delivers
- Internal Dynamics and External Relationships.
This programme also provides leaders of organisations in the broadcast industry with the knowledge, skills and tools to help shape an inclusive and engaged culture within your business and a framework to:
- Assess the current strengths and weaknesses in your organisations
- Identify key areas of focus
- Build the optimal culture to achieve your objectives
- Sustain resilience in your staff
- Share experiences with industry colleagues
- Work on your leadership skills and your organisations simultaneously
To apply, please visit our website at https://trcmedia.org/training/leading-creative-companies/