OverviewAre you at a crossroads in your career?
Are you struggling to make the next step or move a grade? Are you looking to change role - or genre?
Are you returning from a career break or looking to raise your profile or widen your industry network?
Then the Crossroads Mentoring Programme could be the answer.
Mentoring is proven to be one of the most effective ways to help people in creative industries develop and flourish - professionally and even personally.
Funded by ScreenSkills and delivered by DV Talent, in collaboration with The Talent Manager, this free, 6 month scheme will give successful applicants exclusive one-on-one sessions with an industry guide, to help them progress. Mentors are exprected to spend an 1 hour/month on the one-on-one sessions.
If you think a Mentor could help you, apply now via the 'Register for this course' button.
Deadline for applications - 5pm Weds 26th August.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Course ContentThe ScreenSkills Crossroads Mentoring Programme delivered by DV Talent in collaboration with The Talent Manager will give you the opportunity to have regular, confidential, one-on-one sessions with an experienced industry Mentor, over 6 months.
If decide if this programme is of relevance to you, answer 'yes' to any of the following?
- Are you at a career crossroads?
- Are you facing a specific challenge preventing you taking the next step or progressing?
- Are you looking to raise your profile or widen your industry networks?
- Are you returning after a break?
- Considering a career change?
- Have at least 2-3 years professional industry experience
- Be at a crossroads in their career
- Be able to nominate 3 ideal mentors (people you know or have worked with who you think could help you take the next step)
- We welcome applications from all genres/ sectors of the industry.