This course is ideal for anyone wanting to move into Drama Production Co-ordination, or to consolidate their expertise and confidence in the role. It provides a thorough understanding of the role and responsibilities and is based on real life experiences across multiple film and drama productions. From setting up a location shoot to generating a progress report, this introductory course covers the key ingredients for Production Co-ordination.
The course tutor is a drama line producer/ production exec with a wealth of experience of feature film and television drama productions. Successful candidates will also receive a one-on-one mentoring session with the trainer as part of the course
This course is supported by ScreenSkills using National Lottery funds awarded by the BFI as part of the Future Film Skills programme.
Delegates will need to complete an application process to be selected for the course.
Deadline for applying, midday on Tues 21st July.
Course Content• Setting up a Drama Production Office
• Roles and responsibilities across the production
• Essential paperwork
• Understanding scripts and schedules
• Role of the Production Coordinator and the production budget
• How to use Movie Magic to your advantage
• Working with Cast
• Working with underage artists
• Risk assessments
• Legal requirements and insurance
• Post -production workflow
• Clearance and compliance